Friday, July 25, 2014

Introducing......The Aftermath

The following are my recollections, observations, and opinions. Take them for what they're worth.

"A couple of months ago I started a 'living' blog post in which I chronicled what I believe to be misdeeds by my former brother-in-law toward my sister Heather, her children, and my family. Approximately 48 hours ago, I received a 'cease-and-desist' letter from his lawyer, threatening to sue on his behalf if I didn't remove the post, despite my assertion that every one of my statements was, or could be, proven in a court of law. Well, as you can see, the post has been deleted to avoid any further legal action. In my opinion, only a coward would pay someone else to fight his own battles.  Despite this, I feel that some justice was served in this short time, and I am content with the belief that this man's lies will lead to his eventual undoing without my help. What baffles me is that despite the despicable skeletons this man hides in his closet, he continues to bad-mouth those who have the key to the door."

Thanks to everyone for your support in this matter, and thanks for making this the most popular post on TFC!

No comments: