This photo was taken during a Hilbelink
family vacation in Florida in 2003. Little did
we know that at the time he was in full-blown
affair mode with a co-worker.
- This man struck my sister in the face.
- This man has had at least two extramarital affairs; one with a co-worker around 2003, and a second, more recent affair that ultimately led to the separation and divorce from my sister. Both affairs involved expensive jewelry, travel, and other latent activities disguised as 'business'.
- This man has referred to my sister as a 'worthless piece of sh*t' and a 'jack*ss' among other descriptors not worthy of mention here.
- This man convinced my sister to move the family to Illinois with the unexpressed intention to divorce her once the move was completed.
- This man signed an affidavit that he would not use corporal punishment on his children. He has already violated this agreement.
Heather's kids spent the past weekend with their dad who informed them that our family is saying bad things about him because they are upset about the divorce. This could not be further from the truth, as the divorce is a step towards healing for Heather and our family. Fortunately, the two oldest kids are mature enough to recognize his lies and simply report everything to their mom once he's dropped them off. This man is now claiming that he is a victim of parent alienation, although none of us, including my sister, have ever said anything negative about their father in front of the kids. The kids are smarter than he gives them credit for and have done a good job of figuring things out by themselves. If that isn't enough, he has informed Heather that he is documenting everything. Hey, that makes two of us!